Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Guardians of the Galaxy - Visual Effects

Guardians of the Galaxy was one of my favorite movies of the year. I don't really need to review this one because I'm pretty sure everyone has seen it. But in a nut shell, I like it because it's funny and it has heart at the same time, the characters are interesting and Chris Pratt dances.

This film is nominated for Visual Effects. Some of my closer friends can tell you that I have grappled with some very serious issues of raccoon attraction this year. I am working every day to find them less irresistible, all because of the genius effects work done in this movie. Perhaps, in some small part, the voice of Bradley Cooper may have enhanced this fervor in me, but I'll just go ahead and throw my vote to the Visual Effects Team on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment