Monday, January 23, 2023

Nomination Eve!

Tomorrow the nominations are announced so our game can officially begin! I have been collecting as many contenders as possible for the past couple of months; watching movies at a fever pitch, ever hopeful that I am guessing the correct candidates.

In the morning, the Academy will announce the films that it has chosen to huddle around, like a single source of warmth in the dead of winter. To which movies will they cling? Which will they shun as non-essential?

What are your favorites? Do you go to the theater anymore? Do you watch movies at home or do you prefer a good binge?

At any rate, I'm looking forward to my marching orders! Anyone care to march with me? 

Special Note: This is my tenth year of partaking in this challenge! I've updated my blog logo and plan to add some new categories to my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment