Saturday, February 27, 2016

Song Nominees

The Hunting Ground

Rape on college campuses is rampant and systematically ignored everyone! That's bad new for our children. The song for this one, "Until it happens to you", is performed by Lady Gaga and played right in the middle of the film, to nice affect.



50 Shades of Grey

I don't understand why this movie happened. When you think about the set up for this movie, it seems like it should really manage to be sexy or exciting in any way at all. They cast the roles in perfect sync with the novel. They are two unbearably boring people! I don't know which song is nominated from this soundtrack, but none of them moved me.



Spectre

I think Daniel Craig looks really great in clothes. Like, all of the clothes. The more, the better. How can he still look agile, lithe and sexy in layers and layers of snow clothing? I don't know! It's a mystery! Um...I'm sorry, what was the song for this one?



I ran out of time to view Racing Extinction. Youth was not available for me to screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment