Sunday, March 12, 2023

2023 Martini Shot

The Gluttony is over! I watched everything except for one animated short and one documentary short. I'm counting it as completion.

Everything Everywhere All at Once is still my favorite. Woman King was robbed of several well deserved nominations.  

My awards would be: 

I'd give EEAAO Best Picture, Director, Screenplay and Editing.

I would give acting awards to Colin Ferrell, Cate Blanchett, Ke Huy Quan and Hong Chau.

All Quiet on the Western Front, I would give International Feature, Cinematography, Visual Effects, Make up, Production Design and Sound.

Costumes would be Black Panther. Adapted Screenplay would be Glass Onion. And Documentary would go to Fire of Love.

Shorts winners would be Stranger at the Gate, The Flying Sailor and An Irish Goodbye

I don't even know which film I'd give Original Score to, but Naatu Naatu would win Original Song. In fact, I can't wait to see them perform that one live!

I can't wait to sit on my couch and snark at all of the entertainers who are more successful than me! Enjoy the show, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment